Overheight Vehicle Detectors from Coeval are widely used across the UK to reduce the amount of vehicle collisions to bridges, tunnels, overpasses and any other overhead obstacles.
As a result of insufficient warning signals, thousands of accidents every year involve overheight vehicles, causing costly damages to both structures and vehicles alike.
OVDs from Coeval are a reliable and cost-effective solution that feature variable message displays to allow for specific diversion instructions.
Here are some technical benefits to the Coeval range of Overheight Vehicle Detection Systems:
- Wireless and GSM options available to reduce installation costs.
- Remote user interface.
- High-visibility LED warning signs type approved to TR2516 / BS EN 12966
- Vandal resistant one piece face to ensure LED protection.
- Full range of character sizes available, suitable for all road speeds and locations.
- +/- 1mm vehicle height accuracy.
- Up to 50m working range.
For more information, visit here to visit the Coeval website.